Pricing $24/dozen for standard; $30/dozen for premium (delivery charges may apply)



Cash or check accepted - please make checks payable to Megan Canfield or Derby Cakes - We also accept debit/credit at time of delivery



Call 317 985-8950or email cuppycakesnso@gmail.com to order







Monday, June 20, 2011

Derby Cakes will be here with yummy cuppys - Don't miss out!


Race City Rebels vs. Twin City Terrors

Home Game: Jul. 9, 2011
The Forum at Fishers
9022 East 126th Street
Fishers, IN 46038


Make sure to come by the booth and taste the yummy offerings.  This time, a portion of the sales will go to LoriAid!  Not familiar with LoriAid? Lori is a derby girl that sustained some serious injuries during a domestic violence attack.  Lori does not have health insurance and the medical bills are steep.  Derby is a community, and we all must take care of each other when in need.  Please purchase a cupcake and help Lori!  So far, we've raised $60.  Let's do that and more on the 9th.

The roster is not set at this moment in time, but I can't not have the Hawt Moon or Beattie's Brew.  Yes, I was given a penalty for not having Beattie's cuppy last time.  I learned that lesson and won't make that mistake twice.  The others are still working on their skills.  Of course I'm not implying any of my cupcakes aren't roster ready, I just don't know what I want to bake yet.  : )


Oh, I was playing around with ingredients this weekend.  I came up with The Afterparty cuppy.  Too bad I can't sell it as it has alcohol that doesn't cook off in the frosting.  It was so yummy!  Darn laws.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment